Hours of Operation
Sunday: 10:00 to 3:00
Thursday: 9:00 to 12:00
Trap (5 layouts)
Skeet (5 layouts)
Price (25 target round)
Day Member: $9 + $5 day membership
Board & Committee Information
Board of Directors
Mike Luecht - President
Michelle Wade - Treasurer
Ken Hulet - Secretary
Sporting Clays: Steve Baldwin
Trap: John Mullins
Skeet: Andy Cole
5 Stand: Mike Luecht
Maintenance Chair: Dave Mills
Front Desk Manager: Al Mottinger
Kitchen: Tony Schwab
Board of Director Nominations and Elections
The directors shall be elected to three year terms. Three directors will be elected each year at the annual meeting. Any member of the corporation in good standing for at least one year shall be eligible to be elected or appointed as a Director.
Elections will be held during the Annual Membership Meeting.
Bremerton Trap and Skeet Club
Range Safety Rules
1. Eye and hearing protection required at all times for anyone on the range, that is inside the fenced area.
2. Keep action of your gun open except when it is your turn to fire.
3. Never load a shell into any part of your gun until on your post or station.
4. Never load more than one shell unless the event requires two shells. Shells must contain shot size; #7 1/2 or smaller.
5. Always keep guns pointed down range in a safe direction.
6. Do not move from post to post or station with a shell in any part of your gun.
7. In the event of a misfire or weak report always check your barrel for obstructions.
8. Shooters only on the ranges, other than range officials.
9. Always stay clear of target windows and trap machines.
10. Be observant of others on the range.
11. Be courteous and show your sportsmanship at all times.
12. Exercise due caution in picking up fired cases. Retrieve only your own (after everyone in the squad is done shooting). Others may want theirs also.
13. Do not delay your squad - others are waiting to shoot.
Hosting special events
RV Parking available with hookups
Any other question